Hi crafty friends! Our June Blog Challenge started over at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Blog Challenge ! Ou June Sponsor is Morgan Artworld Digital Image Shop ! I used the amazing “Flying Wings” digital stamps to create my card for today! So let’s get started and show you how I made it!
So I printed out my “Flying Wings “digital images and cut them with my Scan n Cut machine! After I coloured them with Copic Markers in Yellow, Blue, Turquoise and Red colours!
Then I created a square card that measures 5 and 1/2 by 5 and 1/2 inch from white cardstock and also I cut out a slightly smaller front panel out of Kraft cardstock! I also cut out 4 little half squares out of white and black cardstock the white ones being smaller than the black ones!
My sentiment that says “Thinking of you” I printed out onto white card-stock and cut it out as a small strip!
Then I started assembling my card:
- I added the Kraft panel onto my card base using some double sided tape
- Then the four little squares I added them with some strong liquid glue
- The butterflies I also used some liquid glue and added onto the 4 squares
- then the sentiment I put it in the middle of the 4 squares
- As embellishments I used some tiny tiny half pearls and glue them in the middle of each butterfly and some shine and sparkle on the wings
And my card for the June Blog Challenge over at A Perfect Time To Craft using the “Flying Wings” digital image from Morgan`s ArtWorld digital image shop is now complete ! Please join us in the Challenge its fun and you can win prizes!
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon!